Email your news and photos for us to share with others across the conference to email@example.com. Your support in helping engage, inform and inspire the readers of this publication of the Mississippi Annual Conference is greatly appreciated. Please take a moment to read the information below that requires action on your part when you submit to The Circuit Rider.
If you are submitting a story,
• keep the word count to a maximum of 500 words.
• include the name of the person who wrote the story for the byline.
• remember to email at least 2 pictures relative to your story, along with a short description of each photo.
• be sure to double check spelling, especially names of people, churches and facts, such as dates and phone numbers.
If you are submitting an announcement about an event, be sure to answer the questions below.
• Who is having the event?
• What is the purpose of the event?
• When is the date and time of the event?
• Where will it take place?
• How can people get more information about your event?
If you have media such as links to videos or websites to support your story or event, feel free to share them, but make sure the links work.
Photographs and other images must be submitted as high resolution files (300 dpi) and should NOT be embedded into word documents. Acceptable formats include: jpeg, esp. and PDF.
The Circuit Rider is distributed bi-weekly on Wednesday. Submissions must be received by noon each Monday. All content will be reviewed, edited and published at the discretion of the Mississippi Conference Communications staff. Job announcements and save the date happenings will typically run 2 weeks.
For all submissions please provide a contact name and number for our team should we have questions about your submission.
If you would like to receive The Circuit Rider via email, sign up here. The website will also link you to the conference facebook and twitter pages, plus tell you how to download the Mississippi Conference mobile app. Those with cell phone text messaging capabilities can text the letters MSUMC to the number 95577 to get updates from the conference as well.
Thank you for living into the POWER of We!