Journey to Transformation
From faith to faith (Romans 1:17), strength to strength and glory to glory (2 Corinthians 3:16-18), the Bible reflects endless possibilities for elevation, transformation, glorification and empowerment that we, as the people of God, have available to us. Through us and for us, God continues to provide endless possibilities and opportunities to be “…transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.”
Transformation is the processes and methodologies of change for individuals, congregations and churches that lead to re-discovering what we are called to be as a church. Transformation is about listening and deepening our relationship with God and acting upon what we discern to be God’s will. Transformation is:
- God-centered change that re-connects us to being what we are called by God to be as a church in mission, re-connecting to God's will, changing first as people and in-turn, as congregations.
- A spiritual journey that has an intentional beginning and no end -- as we are always on the journey and never finished.
- A strategic journey, embracing proactive, intentional change, coupled with a clear vision that can be re-cast and/or adapted as needed.
- Systemic because transformation is about everything that a congregation is and does within the framework of God's mission and presence in our world today.
Our mission is to assist the Mississippi Annual Conference in fulfilling its mission of "making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world."
To work together to lead and assist in the development of vital communities of faith by:
- revitalization (transformation) of existing churches
- planting new faith communities
What we offer:
- Community Analysis & Assessments
- Strategic Planning
- Training & Workshops
- Vision Casting
(HINT: click on the photos below or use the left-side navigation, to link to individual pages.)
Please complete the FCF Assistance Request Form: