Before you register for Course of Study...
- You must have a copy of your Official Transcript to
- Your Official Transcript must be less than one year old.
Official transcripts may be obtained by contacting the General Board of Higher Education of the United Methodist Church – Registrar at email@example.com
- COS 121 and COS 122 are prerequisites for all other COS classes. Courses should be taken in order, starting with year one (100 level courses) and ending with year five (500 level classes)
for the GBHEM Prerequisite Policy.
What is involved in an ONLINE COURSE?
- ZOOM meetings (Synchronous Work - done as a group at the same time)
- Independent work (reading & pre-work found in your syllabus)
- Course Connect - independent assignments done online at your own pace, but that have deadlines.
- You must do ALL sections of the course to receive credit.
- GBHEM requires that no student miss more than 20% of any COS Course. (20% = 4 hours)
ZOOM SCHEDULE FOR THESE CLASSES
Friday evening & Saturday morning for the following dates:
January 15 & 16
January 29 & 30
February 12 & 13
For additional information - click HERE