Marriage Enrichment Retreats at Lake Junaluska
We are created for a lifetime of love and intimacy, but relationships can be hard, even for the happiest couples. Distance, frustration and disconnection can enter through any number of life's events.
Come to a Christian-based marriage retreat at Lake Junaluska to better understand your partner and learn to cultivate a warmer, more joyful and loving relationship.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND APPLY:
- How to strengthen essential psychological and spiritual foundations for healthy, happy relationships
- How to stop rigid negative patterns in communication that lead to frustration and disconnection
- How to be more accessible, responsive and engaged in your relationship
- How to better understand your partner and help them to understand you
- How to share your deepest needs for support, love and affection and respond to those same needs in your partner
Pastoral participants earn 1.5 CEUs for participation in this program. This retreat is perfect for pastors who regularly do marriage counseling, or anyone who wants to strengthen the bond in their marriage.
- Marriage Enrichment Program for two people: $350
- Two nights lodging for two people and five meals (Monday breakfast through Tuesday lunch) for two people (required): $319
- March 10-12, 2019
- August 18-20, 2019
- September 29 - October 1, 2019