Does your church have an Intentional Discipleship Plan (a strategic roadmap)?
Having an Intentional Discipleship Plan that is executed well, that church members are invested in, and that works to deliver qualitative and quantitative results – is critical for your church’s vitality and growth.
To help your church expand or get started on an Intentional Discipleship Plan, the Faith Community Formation Office is providing two new vital resources for churches and discipleship teams to use when developing and supporting an intentional discipleship process – FREE of charge.
Real Discipleship Survey
The Real Discipleship Survey, a tool designed to support the development of maturing disciples at both the personal and congregational levels, measures the level of maturity in six dimensions of discipleship:
- A Life of Worship
- A Life of Hospitality
- A Life of Opening to Jesus
- A Life of Obeying Jesus
- A Life of Service
- A Life of Generosity
Each participant receives a report indicating their level of maturity for each dimension, possible next steps for growth, and suggested resources for personal development.
At the church level, the church administrator receives a matrix giving a percentage of the number of persons who identified at each level of maturity, which:
- Starts a conversation within the congregation about intentional discipleship
- Equips coaches/disciplers with the tools to have significant conversations about continuing growth for individual disciples
- Provides individual insight into their level of maturity as a disciple and opportunities for personal development
- Provides congregational leadership (discipleship team/pastor) specific insight into the identified needs in the discipling process
- Moves discipleship from a program emphasis to a process and a clearly defined pathway toward maturity
View flyer here.
Disciple Like Jesus Small Group Experience
Disciple Like Jesus is an invitation to a new vision for discipleship and description of how to bring that vision to reality. The study is filled with practical instruction and guiding questions to help a church community take the next steps in their discipleship journey. Developed for a church leader or facilitator to use, the package includes:
- Digital Copies of the Disciple Like Jesus book
- Detailed Leader’s Guide
- PowerPoint Slideshow
- Participant Handouts
View flyer here.
For more information, submit a request for the Faith Community Formation Office here or contact: