Instructions for Audio and Visual Needs
All videos, photos, graphics and power points are needed at a minimum of two weeks before annual conference to ensure they are loaded to computers. The deadline to submit AV materials for the 2014 Mississippi Annual Conference is Thursday, May 22.
The audio crew will have the following:
- 4 headset microphones,
- Microphones on the podium and pulpit,
- Micing packages for praise bands with multiple instruments and vocals.
- All groups need to provide an input list and monitor requirements prior to annual conference
- Six monitor mixes will be available on stage
Anyone who will be using multiple microphones on the stage please contact Darrell Marecle. He can be reached at 662-372-1049 or email@example.com.
- All video presentations should be in QuickTime (.mov) format.
- Photos: .jpg formatted images should be at least 800 pixels x 600 pixels - RGB images.
- PowerPoint presentations should be exported as individual jpeg (.jpg) files for each screen needed.
- Scripts are needed for any power point presentations that will require the production team to switch slides.
For questions about visuals, contact Amy Gill Lothorp at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Jasmine Haynes is the conference staff representative assisting with audio and visual needs. She can be reached at 769.243.7043 or firstname.lastname@example.org.