The Mississippi Conference of The United Methodist Church is looking for 150 volunteers for the 2012 Annual Conference being held June 8th through June 10th at the Jackson Convention Complex. There are many opportunities for you to serve.
Please consider being a part of the 2012 Annual Conference. With over 1,000 churches represented, it is a great way to connect and learn about what's happening in Mississippi.
• Greeters: Meet and greet members upon arrival and provide directions to meeting spaces (Must be able to stand for two hours minimum).
• Guest Services: Answer questions and provide information to guests and members.
• Stage Crew: Help set load/unload stage area, monitor floor, provide information and assistance (Requires some lifting).
• Ushers & Worship Ushers: Needed for Plenary sessions and Worship services.
• Parking Lot Assistants: Direct parking lot traffic
Time Commitment: Two hour blocks of time, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
If you are interested, please call the conference office at 601-354-0515, ext. 14 or email email@example.com and inform us which position(s) and time(s) you would like to volunteer for. You may pick as many time schedules and positions as you'd like!
We look forward to seeing you!